Question about pure D/D/D

OP Nivla • 4 months ago - (edited 4 months ago)

Looking for tips on bringing out King Kali Yuga during opponent's turn for a pure D/D/D deck. The one that I've discovered was using "Wonder Xyz" trap card, are there other ways besides that?

Here's what I'm talking about

trusteebarter • 2 months ago - (edited 2 months ago)

1. Dark Contract with the Eternal Darkness

• Effect: This card can be used to restrict your opponent's Special Summoning from the Extra Deck. While not directly summoning King Kali Yuga, it can control the field and create an opportunity to safely summon it.
  • Usage: Control the field to ensure your monsters remain on the field, allowing you to set up for King Kali Yuga's summon.

2. D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried

• Effect: Siegfried can negate the activation of a Spell/Trap card once per turn. This can be used defensively to protect your setup until you can bring out King Kali Yuga.
  • Usage: Use Siegfried's negation effect during your opponent's turn to control their actions, making it safer to summon King Kali Yuga on your turn.

3. D/D Swirl Slime and D/D Necro Slime

• Effect: These cards are used to facilitate quick Fusion Summons.
  • Usage: Use Swirl Slime to Fusion Summon during your turn and then set up Necro Slime in the graveyard to Fusion Summon during your opponent's turn if you have the necessary materials.scratch geometry dash
jahsec • 2 months ago

For those who do not know about Kali Yuga, some background: basket random

A lingering effect of D/D/D Duo Dawn King Kali Yuga negates all active effects on the field as well as the effects of any cards that were already on the field when its XYZ summon was made.

Since D/D/D lacks an innate method for releasing Kali Yuga during the other team's turn to lock them down, I've been playing around with several approaches for fun. Perhaps this isn't even the ideal method, but I wanted to accomplish this with a D/D/D deck as much as possible, so that's what I did.

katebishop • 1 month ago - (edited 1 month ago)
Nivla:

Looking for tips on bringing out King Kali Yuga during opponent's turn for a pure D/D/D Wordle Unlimited deck. The one that I've discovered was using "Wonder Xyz" trap card, are there other ways besides that?

You can use Xyz Reborn. This trap card can revive an Xyz monster from your graveyard and equip it to one of your monsters. If you have King Kali Yuga in your graveyard, you can use this card to bring him back during your opponent's turn.